Our Sheltered Workshop Provides Opportunities for Non-Profit Organizations too.
Everything we do in the Sheltered Workshop goes to benefit a local non-profit organization. Then we show them the positive results of their work. Here are a few organizations we work with on a regular basis.
- - Good Brains Coffee Packaging (benefits TBI Awareness)
- - Make dog toys for animal shelters
- - Assemble food and other items for donation to Blessings In a Backpack for hungry children
- - Assemble mailers for the Brain Injury Association of Michigan
- - Arts & Scraps (benefits kids)
- - Assemble mailers for Gleaner's Food Bank
- - Mariner's Inn (benefits the local homeless population)
- - Create laundry detergent for less priviledged
- - Weave plastic sleeping mats for the homeless
- - Assemble furniture for donation to Detroit's Chesed Project
- - Collect, wash and sort clothes that are donated to Southwest Solutions, Volunteers of America and other Veteran's organizations
- - Designing and writing cards for terminally ill children through Ronald McDonald House
- - Assemble activity books for donation to Children's Hospital
- - Create fleece tie blankets for Children's Hospital
- - Collect toys and other needed items for both Friends for Animals of Metro Detroit and Last Day Dog Rescue
- - Also perform a variety of tasks for non-profit organizations including: Autism Alliance of Michigan, Warm Hearts, Samaritas, Renaissance Vineyard, Salvation Army, YMCA.